Seredyn Product Overview
Seredyn™ is a dietary supplement distributed by the BioNeurix Corporation. It has been available since 2004. The Seredyn formula contains a blend of the natural stress relievers Valerian Root, Passion Flower and Suntheanine ®, which is a patented extract of the amino acid L-Theanine. Studies show that the ingredients in Seredyn can help to relieve stress, temporary mild to moderate anxiety and occasional panic attacks.
Seredyn comes in a gelatin-based capsule, so it dissolves quickly once ingested. Calming effects can last from four to six hours. Seredyn is designed to be taken on an “as-needed” basis. Individuals taking Seredyn for stress , anxiety or other Emotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a complete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Seredyn is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Seredyn contains a blend of active ingredients and nutrients.
Nutrients: Niacinamide and Magnesium Taurinate.
Benefits of Seredyn
- Comes in a gelatin-based capsule for quick relief of stress and temporary anxiety
- Formulated with well known ingredients such as Valerian Root and Passion Flower
Safety Information for Seredyn
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
According to the company’s Web site, “most people who take Seredyn experience no side effects.” All available clinical research shows that the active ingredients in Seredyn have the potential to cause an adverse reaction in hypersensitive individuals.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Seredyn include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Sensitivity to sunlight and other UV light sources
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE SEREDYN UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: BioNeurix Corporation
Product Launch Date: 2004
Company Home Page: BioNeurix.com
Product Home Page: Seredyn.com