Clarocet NRI Product Overview
Clarocet ® NRI is distributed by Medicor Labs Corporation as a biologically based complementary and alternative medicine for promoting healthy emotional function and neurotransmitterbalance. According to the manufacturer, Clarocet NRI is indicated for individuals with emotional wellness concerns such as nervousness, restlessness, nervous tension, occasional anxietyand panic caused by everyday stress. Clarocet NRI has been available since 2002.
Clarocet NRI’s combination of natural sedatives, mood enhancers and supportive nutrients is formulated into a quick-release capsule, and is intended to promote fast acting relaxation.
The ingredients in Clarocet NRI include the natural plant-based sedatives Valerian Root, Passion Flower and Winter Cherry, which have been shown in clinical studies to help relieve a variety of stress and anxiety concerns by quickly targeting the central nervous system. Clarocet NRI also combines powerful mood enhancers like St. John’s Wort, Rhodiola Rosea and 5-HTP to help relieve mild to moderate mood fluctuations that may result from daily stress. A combination of nutrients like B-Complex Vitamins, GABA and Acetyl-L-Carnitine promote healthy nervous system function.
According to the manufacturer’s website, individuals taking Clarocet NRI for stress , anxiety or other Emotional Wellnessconcerns should take it as part of a complete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Clarocet NRI is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Compare Clarocet NRI to Clarocet ERT
Compare Clarocet NRI to Clarocet CS
Compare Clarocet NRI to Kule’a Kava
Compare Clarocet NRI to Purecalm
Compare Clarocet NRI to Seredyn
Compare Clarocet NRI to Anxietol 7
Clarocet NRI Ingredients
Clarocet NRI contains a blend of active ingredients and supportive nutrients.
Benefits of Clarocet NRI
- Immediate response that works in as little as 15 to 30 minutes and lasts for up to eight hours
- Relief of occasional anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks and nervousness caused by everyday stress
- Can be used in conjunction with Clarocet ERT, Clarocet CS and Clarocet PM
Safety Information for Clarocet NRI
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Clarocet NRI include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Sensitivity to UV light sources
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE CLAROCET NRI UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are currently taking an oral contraceptive to prevent pregnancy
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Medicor Labs Corporation
Product Launch Date: 2002
Company Home Page: MedicorLabs.com
Product Home Page: Clarocet.com