Clarocet Junior Product Overview
Clarocet ® Junior is a natural mood enhancer developed by the Medicor Labs Corporation for children between the ages of 7 and 13. It has been available since 2004. According to the manufacturer, the Clarocet Junior nutritional-herbal complex is acomplementary and alternative medicine that combines a clinical-strength blend of plant-derived medicines, essential vitamins, trace minerals and amino acids that work together to promote positive mood balance during periods of heightened everyday stress.
The Clarocet Junior formulation is an easy-to-swallow, orange-flavored tablet. It can be crushed and mixed with food or beverages to provide all-day support for mood-related wellness concerns . Its effective natural mood enhancers include St. John’s Wort, 5-HTP, Passion Flower and Lemon Balm, all of which have been clinically shown to relieve depressed mood and mood fluctuations resulting from everyday stress. Clarocet Junior also contains supportive nutrients, such as B-Complex Vitamins, minerals and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to promote healthy nervous system function.
Clarocet Junior is meant to be taken daily to support a healthyneurotransmitter balance over a period of two to six weeks. Children taking Clarocet Junior for stress, anxiety or otherEmotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a completewellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Clarocet Junior is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Compare Clarocet Junior to Clarocet NRI
Compare Clarocet Junior to Clarocet ERT
Compare Clarocet Junior to Clarocet CS
Compare Clarocet Junior to Perika
Compare Clarocet Junior to Purecalm
Compare Clarocet Junior to Seredyn
Compare Clarocet Junior to Anxietol 7
Clarocet Junior Ingredients
Clarocet Junior combines a blend of active ingredients and supportive cofactors.
Benefits of Clarocet Junior
- Supports mental clarity, focus, concentration, memory and other healthy cognitive functions
- Reduces occasional nervousness, nervous tension and anxiety
- Relives irritability, mild to moderate mood fluctuations and depressed mood caused by everyday stress
Safety Information for Clarocet Junior
When adding any dietary supplement to your child’s wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications he or she is currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Clarocet Junior include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Sensitivity to sunlight and other UV light sources
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT ADMINISTER CLAROCET JUNIOR UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR CHILD’S DOCTOR:
- If she is pregnant or nursing
- If he or she is currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If he or she has been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and you have not yet consulted with your physician about adding a dietary supplement to his or her wellness plan
- If your child has an autoimmune disease and is currently taking medication for that condition
Manufactured By: Medicor Labs Corporation
Product Launch Date: 2004
Company Home Page: MedicorLabs.com
Product Home Page: Clarocet.com