Anxietol 7 Product Overview
Anxietol 7™ is a dietary supplement distributed by MedaBiotics Laboratories. It has been available since 2004. Anxietol 7 is formulated for stress, nervousness, temporary anxiety, mood fluctuations and related wellness concerns.
According to the company’s Web site, Anxietol 7 “ quickly eliminates depression, anxiety and stress,” and “dramatically improves your health by eliminating anxiety.” It is important to understand that, like all dietary supplements, Anxietol 7 has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA.gov) to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The active ingredients in Anxietol 7, which include 5-HTP , Suntheanine ®, Serotain™ and Ginseng , are clinically shown to have a positive effect on stress, temporary anxiety and mood changes. B-Complex Vitamins like B 6, B 12 and B 9 add additional support for healthy nervous system function.
Individuals taking Anxietol 7 for stress , anxiety or otherEmotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a completewellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Anxietol 7 is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Anxietol 7 Ingredients
Anxietol 7 contains a blend of active ingredients and vitamins.
Vitamins: Vitamin B 6, Vitamin B 9, Vitamin B 12, Vitamin C.
Benefits of Anxietol 7
- Comes in a gelatin-based capsule that dissolves quickly to promote calm and relaxation
- Provides a combination of both stress relief and mood stabilization
Safety Information for Anxietol 7
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
The Anxietol 7 Web site claims that the product is ” 100% safe” and causes ” no side effects.” Available clinical research shows that the active ingredients in Anxietol 7 have the potential to cause an adverse reaction in hypersensitive individuals.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Anxietol 7 include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Sensitivity to UV light sources
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE ANXIETOL 7 UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: MedaBiotics Laboratories
Product Launch Date: 2004
Company Home Page: MedaBiotics.com
Product Home Page: Anxietol7.com