Welatonin Product Overview
Welatonin™ is a dietary supplement manufactured by Selmedica Healthcare to help support mood balance. It has been available since 2003. Welatonin is formulated for stress, nervousness, temporary anxiety, mood fluctuations and related wellness concerns.
This dietary supplement is a mood enhancer and stabilizer formulated with Mucuna Pruriens, Gingko Biloba and St. John’s Wort . It is believed that St. John’s Wort acts on the neurotransmitter serotonin , which may be responsible for Welatonin’s mood-enhancing effects. Clinical evidence suggests that St. John’s Wort works over a period of six to eight weeks. Studies supporting the mood-enhancing and stress -relieving benefits of Mucuna Pruriens and Gingko Biloba are limited, though improvements in cognitive impairment have been attributed to regular supplementation with Gingko Biloba.
Individuals taking Welatonin for stress , anxiety, depression or other Emotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of acomplete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Welatonin is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Welatonin contains: Gingko biloba, Mucuna pruriens and St. John’s Wort .
Benefits of Welatonin
- Improved mood and alleviation of mood fluctuations over a period of six to eight weeks
- Reduced stress levels
Safety Information for Welatonin
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Welatonin include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Sensitivity to sunlight and other UV light sources
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE WELATONIN UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are currently taking oral birth control
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue such as severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Selmedica Healthcare
Product Launch Date: 2003
Company Home Page: Selmedica.com
Product Home Page: Welatonin.com