RestAid Product Overview
RestAid™ is a dietary supplement manufactured by Urban Nutrition. It is a sleep aid that combines the well-known natural calmatives Lemon Balm, Melatonin and Hops with a patented main ingredient, Cysteine Milk Peptide®.
Clinical evidence suggests that these ingredients can help to provide relief for sleeplessness and stress. Though RestAid is not a treatment for anxiety -related disorders, individuals taking this formulation can see short and long-term benefits in relief of stress -related tension and restlessness. The ingredients in RestAid can help with a variety of wellness concerns including stress, anxiousness, nervousness, sleep problems and fatigue.
It is recommended that RestAid be taken on a daily basis. Individuals taking RestAid for stress , anxiety or other Emotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a complete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
RestAid is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Benefits of RestAid
- RestAid helps to regulate the sleep-wake cycle so that sleep is restful and sound
- RestAid is a non-habit forming sleep aid
Safety Information for RestAid
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
The RestAid Web site claims that the product ingredients are “safe, non-habit forming, effective and have no side effects.” Available clinical research shows that the active ingredients in RestAid have the potential to cause an adverse reaction in hypersensitive individuals.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in RestAid include the following:
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE RESTAID UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an immune or autoimmune disease
- If you have liver or kidney disease
- If you have epilepsy, diabetes or if you have had a stroke
Manufactured By: Urban Nutrition
Company Home Page: Urban-Nutrition.com
Product Home Page: RestAid.com