lend of two plant extracts: a patented extract ofMagnolia Officinalis, and a proprietary extract of Phellodendron Amurense. It has been available for several years as a dietary supplement for helping to control weight and relieve stress. Relora is manufactured by Next Pharmaceuticals, and has been available since 2000.
As a natural stress management ingredient, Relora is believed to work by controlling stress hormone levels that are responsible for stress-induced overeating and excess abdominal fat. The mechanism of action in Relora appears to function by reducing stress hormone levels as well as levels of perceived stress.
Relora should be used in conjunction with a sensible diet andexercise plan for best results. Individuals taking Relora for stress,anxiety or other Emotional Wellness concerns should take it aspart of a complete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Relora is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Relora contains a proprietary blend of a patented extract ofMagnolia Officinalis, plus a proprietary extract ofPhellodendron Amurense.
Benefits of Relora
- May help to normalize cortisol levels, helping to decrease feelings of everyday stress
- May minimize weight gain and curb stress-induced overeating
Safety Information for Relora
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Relora include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE RELORA UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Next Pharmaceuticals
Product Launch Date: 2000
Company Home Page: NextPharmaceuticals.com
Product Home Page: Relora.com