Relacore Product Overview
Relacore ® is distributed by the Carter-Reed Company as a dietary supplement to reduce stress-related belly fat. According to the company’s Web site, Relacore is “the best available method to control the accumulation of belly fat due to elevated cortisol levels.” Relacore has been available since 2002.
Relacortin ®, the proprietary blend of herbs, vitamins and nutrients in Relacore’s formulation, includes common ingredients for stress relief such as Passion Flower , Panax Ginseng , Magnolia Bark and the B vitamin Niacinamide. Research shows that these and other ingredients in Relacore are responsible for its ability to reduce cortisol levels in the brain, resulting in lowered overall stress and anxiety, as well as a reduction in belly fat accumulation.
Relacore is designed to help reduce stress-induced fat retention in the midsection by reducing cortisol. It should be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise plan for best results. Individuals taking Relacore for stress, anxiety or otherEmotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a completewellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Relacore is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Relacore combines a proprietary blend of active ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin B 1, Vitamin B 2, Vitamin B 6, Vitamin B 12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid and Magnesium.
Benefits of Relacore
- Provides a natural alternative for lowering stress and temporary anxiety levels that cause belly-fat accumulation
- Helps to prevent accumulation of stress-related abdominal fat by balancing stress-induced cortisol hormone levels
Safety Information for Relacore
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Relacore include the following:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE RELACORE UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Carter-Reed Company
Product Launch Date: 2002
Company Home Page: Carter-ReedCompany.com
Product Home Page: Relacore.com