Kule’a Kava Product Overview
Kule’a Kava is among the most potent Kava Kava dietary supplement extracts available. Standardized to contain 90 percent kavalactones, the active ingredient in Kava Kava Root , the Kule’a formulation provides fast-acting relaxation to the central nervous system, helping to reduce stress, relieve temporary anxiety and promote positive mood.
Clinical studies of Kava Kava during the last two decades suggest that it is an effective alternative treatment for a variety ofwellness concerns including stress, anxiousness, nervousness,sleep problems, fatigue and menopausal symptoms.
Kule’a Kava is meant to be taken on an “as-needed” basis. Individuals taking Kule’a Kava for stress , anxiety or otherEmotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a completewellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Kule’a Kava is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Kule’a Kava Ingredients
Kule’a Kava contains: Kava Kava Root .
Benefits of Kule’a Kava
- Fast-acting reduction of stress and anxiety-related wellness concerns
Safety Information for Kule’a Kava
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Kule’a Kava include the following:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Liver toxicity, especially in individuals who consume alcohol
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE KULE’A KAVA UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have Parkinson’s disease
- If you have liver or kidney disease
- If you have a platelet condition
- If you are currently taking a prescription sedative medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Kule’a Kava Farms
Product Launch Date: 1998
Company Home Page: KickBackWithKava.com