Clarocet CS Product Overview
Clarocet ® CS is a natural mood enhancer and cognitive support formulation developed by the Medicor Labs Corporation. It has been available since 2003. According to the manufacturer, the Clarocet CS nutritional herbal complex is a complementary and alternative medicine that uses a clinical-strength blend of plant-derived medicines, essential vitamins, trace minerals and amino acids that work together to promote healthy neurological function.
The Clarocet CS formulation provides all-day cognitive support for individuals experiencing lack of focus and mental sharpness, and related wellness concerns such as mental fatigue and mild to moderate mood swings caused by everyday stress . Its effective natural mood enhancers include St. John’s Wort, 5-HTP andRhodiola Rosea, all of which have been clinically shown to relieve depressed mood and mood fluctuations resulting from everyday stress. Bacopa and American Ginseng help to support healthy cognitive functions such as memory and concentration. Clarocet CS also contains supportive nutrients, such as B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to promote healthy nervous system function.
Individuals taking Clarocet CS for Emotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a complete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Clarocet CS is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Clarocet CS Ingredients
Clarocet CS combines a blend of active ingredients and supportive cofactors.
Supportive nutrients: Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium, DMAE and Acetyl-L-Carnitine .
Benefits of Clarocet CS
- Provides positive support for mental clarity, focus, concentration, memory
- Supports a healthy immune system response
- Combats low energy levels and daytime fatigue
Safety Information for Clarocet CS
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Clarocet CS include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Sensitivity to sunlight and other UV light sources
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE CLAROCET CS UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Medicor Labs Corporation
Product Launch Date: 2003
Company Home Page: MedicorLabs.com
Product Home Page: Clarocet.com