Amoryn Product Overview
Amoryn is a dietary supplement containing commonly known natural mood enhancers like St. John’s Wort and 5-HTP. Amoryn is manufactured by the BioNeurix Corporation, and has been available since 2003.
According to the manufacturer, Amoryn works by increasing levels of the brain’s “feel-good” neurotransmitters using a blend of natural ingredients, including a standardized, pharmaceutical-grade extract of hyperforin, the active compound in St. John’s Wort.
The manufacturer advises against taking Amoryn on an “as-needed” basis. Amoryn is intended to be taken over a period of time, and may take anywhere from four to eight weeks to produce noticeable changes in mood balance. Individuals taking Amoryn for stress, anxiety or other Emotional Wellness concerns should take it as part of a complete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Amoryn is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Amoryn combines a blend of active ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins and Minerals: B Vitamins, Selenium, Vitamin D, Vitamin D 3 and Zinc.
Benefits of Amoryn
- St. John’s Wort, 5-HTP and Rhodiola Rosea have been shown to positively affect neurotransmitters like serotoninand norepinephrine
- Provides relief for mood disturbances and related wellness concerns
Safety Information for Amoryn
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Amoryn include the following:
- Vivid or unusual dreams
- Sensitivity to sunlight and other UV light sources
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE AMORYN UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: BioNeurix Corporation
Product Launch Date: 2003
Company Home Page: BioNeurix.com
Product Home Page: Amoryn.com